10 Aug, 2023
With a plethora of Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) solutions available in the market, it has become more crucial than ever for IGA products to offer a distinctive user experience (UX). Modern enterprise users expect a seamless experience while utilizing access management tools without compromising security or privacy. Despite this, many traditional IGA solutions come with clunky interfaces, workflows, or features that are hard to use for end users. Such cumbersome solutions can increase confusion or frustration among end users while performing access management tasks, leading to lower productivity, efficiency, and morale. Further, if the access management tools are hard to use or have a steep learning curve, end users would be reluctant and may not fully leverage them, hindering the effectiveness of access management and governance practices across the organization. Hence, organizations must invest in access management solutions that address the challenge of ease of use and prioritize a user-friendly interface to improve user adoption and enable more effective access management.
AccessFlow IGA is one such modern, SOC 1 Type 1 certified identity governance and administration solution that provides a seamless user experience during end-to-end digital identity lifecycle management across enterprises. It provides an intuitive, centralized, and easy-to-use User Interface (UI) that allows end users to request, approve, and track access to enterprise resources securely and quickly with a few simple clicks. It provides multiple self-service access controls that enhance user experience, increase productivity, and streamline access management.
Before we deep dive into how AccessFlow IGA ensures a superior UX, let’s first understand:
Why High-quality User Experience is Crucial in Modern IGA Solutions
- Increased user satisfaction: Modern IGA solutions with a simplified design, easy-to-use interface, and seamless onboarding capabilities greatly enhance the user experience. These tools can make life easier for both access requesters and approvers in organizations by simplifying and automating various access management tasks, from resetting passwords to managing user identity data.
- Higher productivity: Organizations can boost their employee and IT productivity significantly by implementing a user-friendly IGA tool. A modern IGA solution with an intuitive, centralized interface allows IT security teams to manage various access management tasks under one roof, from access provisioning to attestation to deprovisioning. From the employees’ perspective, the ergonomics aspect of IGA tools is even more vital.
- Reduced IT support costs: IGA tools with user-friendly functionality, such as a one-stop resource request portal and mobile application, can help reduce IT support costs. Such intuitive tools enable employees to access enterprise resources, reset account passwords, and perform various other access management tasks quickly with minimum technical knowledge or dependency on help desk staff. This, in turn, reduces the number of help desk calls or tickets considerably.
- Competitive advantage: Modern IGA solutions with a consistent design, intuitive interfaces, and easy navigation options can make the learning curve easier for end users. Building such tools that prioritize usability can help Identity and Access Management (IAM) vendors gain customer trust and sharpen their competitive advantage. By creating the right balance between security and user experience, IAM vendors can enhance the value proposition of their access management solutions, making them more beneficial for end users.
How AccessFlow IGA Delivers a Superior User Experience During Identify and Access Management
- Simplified User Interface: Built natively on ServiceNow’s Low-code No-code platform, AccessFlow IGA offers an intuitive and user-friendly interface that makes it easier for end users to perform various access management tasks, including user access reviews, provisioning, deprovisioning, and compliance reporting. Empowering users with minimal or no coding and technical knowledge to get started, AccessFlow IGA makes an ideal solution for simplified identity and access management.
- Self-service Options: From managing and approving access requests to generating compliance reports to revoking suspicious permissions, end users can perform all the key identity management and governance tasks with a few easy clicks through AccessFlow IGA’s self-service portal. Additionally, AccessFlow IGA provides a user-friendly mobile app for a seamless on-the-go experience, granting the flexibility to manage access anytime and anywhere.
- Single Sign-on (SSO) Support: AccessFlow IGA ensures users can quickly and securely log in to different enterprise applications and systems without having to remember multiple passwords and complicated steps by offering single sign-on support. With SSO support, employees can quickly switch different systems with a single credential to complete various tasks, improving their overall productivity and experience. It also reduces the number of help desk tickets as employees only have a single password to remember in SSO environments and often need minimal IT support during login events.
- Seamless Integration: AccessFlow IGA can seamlessly integrate with enterprise applications and systems, including Azure AD, ERP systems like Oracle EBS and SAP S/4HANA, Middleware platforms like MuleSoft and Dell Boomi, HR systems, and other third-party applications. This allows IT security professionals to seamlessly manage access privileges across their in-house and third-party enterprise systems on a unified platform, ensuring enhanced visibility, security, and superior user experience.
In a nutshell, user experience plays a vital role in driving the adoption of access management solutions across enterprises. Hence, organizations must invest in identity governance and administration tools that prioritize the needs and preferences of end users while guaranteeing top-notch access management across on-prem, cloud, or hybrid IT environments. AccessFlow IGA, a product by Alcor, is an ideal solution for enterprises looking to improve end-user experience, curtail help desk costs, and enhance business efficiency and productivity. This unified, automated, and compliant identity and access management solution strikes the perfect balance between user experience and identity security by enabling self-service access controls across your enterprise.
To learn more about AccessFlow IGA and how it enhances user experience and productivity, request a free product demo today at email@example.com