Intelligent applications are no longer a distant goal, but a requisite for most forward-thinking organizations today. To make business operations more efficient, and employees – more productive, organizations across the world are re-evaluating their existing processes and business models. They are looking to embrace innovative technologies to keep pace with the demands of modern, tech-savvy users.
ServiceNow®, with its vast offering, is a sought-after multifunctional platform, for enterprises worldwide. By providing end-to-end visibility into business operations, it allows users to automate routine tasks and carry out complex projects with ease – across teams, silos and systems. Since it is easy to configure, the features translate into business benefits almost instantly, while scaling to growing business needs.
ServiceNow’s latest London Release has been carefully curated to meet the needs of modern digital businesses. Several new changes and features have been incorporated, and we at Alcor, are excited about all that, there is to offer.
With Artificial Intelligence, machine learning and automation capabilities that deliver intelligence for everyday work and better experiences, ServiceNow® London Release is poised to bridge information silos, accelerate business process efficiency, drive innovation, enhance productivity and boost overall organizational performance.
Here’s what we think are The Top Five Features of the new release that will completely change the way organizations function on a day-to-day basis:
- Operational Intelligence: Seamless business operations are a result of great user experiences. With the ServiceNow® London release, users can carry out routine tasks quickly and automate complex projects for improved results. Since the platform is built for improved operational excellence, organizations can transform their business operations through intuitive user experiences and task automation. Always available modern user experiences and visual workflows make everyday tasks seamless, interesting and exciting, ensuring everything moves fast, across applications and departments. With the new release, users can now access critical business information, eliminate barriers between departments, and seize new market opportunities for accelerated growth.
- Agent Intelligence: New and improved agent intelligence features in the latest release allow service agents to make the most of machine learning algorithms. These algorithms can prioritize tasks, quickly find answers to questions in various knowledge bases and train predictive models to automatically categorize and route work based on past record-handling experience. With the new release, Agents can refine and test the solutions on a non-production instance and export changes to the production instance with ease. They can also efficiently collaborate on issues and reduce the amount of multi-tasking. In addition, agents can copy records and configurations into a new form (without re-configuring the entire solution definition), review tips and conditions they want to set on data records and effectively make solution predictions. All these things translate into better customer service and enhanced customer experience.
- Chatbots: ServiceNow® London Release’s improved contextual search feature helps users quickly resolve their issues without involving service desk operators – making self-service easier. Using natural language processing (NLP), ServiceNow London Release brings a more conversational approach to engaging users with AI-powered chatbots that drive intelligence. Users can quickly and easily get issues resolved for common requests by chatting with bots without requiring any human assistance. Unlike earlier releases where knowledge base articles could only be attached for an existing record, in the London release, system administrators can allow ITIL or admin users to attach knowledge base articles from search results even for a new record, before the record is submitted. This substantially simplifies the workflow and saves time to fill required fields, save, and re-expand search results.
- Performance Analytics: With performance analytics, ServiceNow® London Release puts the power of data in the hands of those responsible for successful service delivery. Users can now view, analyze and edit performance analytics components from a single view and immediately see the impact and effects of changes. What’s more, users can track breakdowns back to the sources and configure the breakdown matrix using an intuitive UI. They can prioritize resources, anticipate trends, deliver automation and drive the organization towards continuous service improvement. Do you know? By automating data collection and analytics, organizations are able to save up to $225K annually.
- Dashboards and Reports: With the ServiceNow® London Release, the functionality of dashboards and reports has been increased manifold. Not only are they extremely responsive, they also allow users to leverage standard platform notifications. Users can personalize the message or choose not to send the invitation email at all for regularly shared dashboards. Dashboard admins have full view, edit, delete, and share privileges on all dashboards in the instance, including inactive dashboards. New access control features restrict the views of content and prevents users from seeing unauthorized data.
In addition, ServiceNow® London Release is power-packed with a multitude of amazing features including improvements in event management, cloud management, customer service management, field service management, HR service delivery, software asset management and more. The new release is all you need to improve everyday work and reach all your business goals with ease.
Contact us today to review your upgrade process and learn now Alcor can help you make the most of all the new features that ServiceNow® London Release has to offer.
Want a quick snapshot of what the new release means for your organization? Attend our free webinar on September 20th, where Ben Trimmer, Solution Architect at Alcor Solutions, Inc. will take you on a knowledge-sharing journey “to London”!
Click here to register for the webinar: