Anna is Alcor’s Featured Employee for July 2020! Anna Alferova, Senior Marketing Executive at Alcor Solutions, Inc. is highly motivated and passionate about delivering high quality work in time. She appreciates flexible and understanding work culture at Alcor and believes that power of recognition at workplace is extremely encouraging. A fun loving person and a mother of 1.5 year old adorable son, she loves international travel and spending quality time with her family.
Monisha Singh, Principal at Alcor Solutions, Inc and Anna’s manager says, “Anna is a wonder lady! She is a remarkable multi-tasker. Her commitment and hard work is truly commendable. She is a team player and a great asset to my team and Alcor. Everyday is a pleasure to work with her.”
Neha Bhati, Senior Marketing Executive at Alcor Solutions, Inc. adds “Anna is an amazing co-worker and having her on the team makes a huge difference! Her impressive work ethic and dedication to deliver valuable work within short deadlines has always helped the team in meeting goals. Her upbeat attitude and eagerness to collaborate and lend a hand in times of need makes her a real team player. It feels wonderful to work with a colleague who is so self-reliant and motivated.
Here is an insightful tete-a-tete with Anna:
- What has been your experience at work here at Alcor – please elaborate on self-motivation, team dynamics, people strengths etc.
My journey at Alcor started 3.5 year ago, and so far I’m happy to say – these years were the best in my professional career! Every day is truly an adventure! At Alcor I’m given an opportunity to explore my work interests, I enjoy been a part of multiple marketing activities – from tactical to strategic marketing! I feel very fortunate to be a part of such a strong company with rock-solid values and outstanding corporate culture.
- Why do you feel proud to be an Alcorian? Please elaborate in a couple oflines.
In my opinion, every Alcorian is given an equal chance to learn, grow and thrive! Hard work and dedication is always encouraged and recognized! The relationship between employer and employee is a two-way street, but unfortunately not all organizations follow this rule. Alcor strives on employee centric culture, and this makes me proud to be a part of this progressive company.
- What’s been that one defining moment for you at Alcor where you felt happy, successful and motivated? Please elaborate in a few lines.
I had multiple defining moments at Alcor. Over the course of 3.5 years I was fortunate to get promoted twice and try myself in multiple roles, this helped me build up confidence in my abilities and encouraged my passion to achieve more, do better, try harder. The opportunities that were given to me are truly empowering. Each time I represent Alcor at sponsored events, conferences, webinar, it gives me the sense of being part of something great & innovative. Now in conditions of global pandemic, I miss being on the ground supporting onsite events and socializing with our customers and partners, but I find new ways to stay happy and motivated – by checking in with my team often, brainstorming on new ways to promote Alcor expertise and products.
- Who is Anna?How can you best describe yourself?What motivates you- demotivates you? What do you do do for fun? What are your hobbies?
Here are some facts about me:
1) I was born and raised in Russia and moved to US when I was 20 years old.
2) In university I majored in journalism, but my main professional passion is innovative marketing strategies.
3) In the last 12 months I lived in three states – California, Florida, Texas
4) I am a mother of 1.5 year old son – Thomas, who has my heart.
5) International travel is one of my biggest hobbies
6) Among the fun things I enjoy cooking, hiking, spending time with my family and… catching up on my sleep.
- When you hear theword, Alcor- which 3 words strike you?
Opportunity – Alcor has generous environment for opportunities. It’s exciting to see your teammates, colleagues and peers grow over the years!
Success – Being the part of Alcor success journey is one of the defining moments for me at Alcor.
Flexibility – Alcor has very flexible and understanding work culture. As a mother of a young child in reality of global pandemic, I appreciate the flexibility and understanding. I’m given the trust to exceed in my work, and this motivates me to work even harder!
You are a true Alcor star who shines and inspires us every single day. We are proud to have someone like you amidst us. Cheers!